Friday, August 3, 2007

I Like it When... by Mary Murphy

i-like-it-when.jpgI Like It When... by Mary Murphy

Genre: Children's Fiction

Publication Date:1997

Recommend Age Group: Birth and Up

Summary: This book goes through some of the most basic interactions between parents and their children. From helping to hugging to bath time. The illustrations are simple and easy for little ones to comprehend.

Personal Notes: This is the best book I own for my babies (ages one and two)! They love it so much we read it every night. We act out together what the penguins are doing on the page and they love it. In the end the adult penguin say I love you and the baby penguin says I love you too, because of this my oldest says he love me, it feels great! A must for any child's collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment